– The annual missionary revival continues at St. Luke Church of God in Mount Gilead. Guest preachers will speak tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30 at the church on Parkertown Rd.
– A benefit for David Hurley will be held Sat., Mar. 1, at the Lake Tillery Fire Department. A spaghetti supper and silent auction will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Sat. at the fire station on Hwy. 73 West near the Garrison Bridge.
– The Star Fiddler’s Convention is coming up this weekend. It’s sponsored by the Star Halcyon Women’s Club, and it will begin Saturday evening at 6 in the auditorium at East Montgomery High School.
– The Nu Highway Bluegrass Band will play this weekend at the Mount Gilead Music Barn. The show will start Saturday night at 7:30.
– The Montgomery County Farmers Market Association is making plans for this year’s market season. All local growers and producers are invited to the season kickoff meeting, which will begin with a covered dish meal at 6 p.m., Thu., Mar. 6, at the Ag Center on Glenn Rd. in Troy. More information is available at 576-6011 or online at http://www.mcfma.org.
To submit events, click here or call us toll-free at 1-855-881-WMTG (9684).